The proposal

this is completely different story includes ball busting , edging , mild castration . hope you will all enjoy!!! pls comment !!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The proposal


Caleb and Linda had been colleges for about 5 years. Caleb was 27, Linda was 25, and they had become more than good friends. Linda was wearing a short black skirt with a light blue shirt on top. She was quite athletic and was very attractive...

Caleb said confidently "I felt the meeting went well. The customer appears to be happy, and we are on progress, what do you think?"

Linda responded "Yes, yes, it went well... But tell me, have you been reading the news?"

"Urr about the legal changes?"

"Yes, Caleb about the changes to the law."

"Yes, I have, and it sounds pretty scary. I know we need to make changes to society and I voted for the all-female government because I see that. But I think the new rules about punishment to men are ruthless."

Linda responded, "Yes, the introduction of ballbusting."

"Yeah, that law. It is just the testicles are a very sensitive part of a man and kicking them is very painful. Kicking them once is bad but dozens of times and simply because a woman thinks it is deserved. I don't think it is fair, but there is nothing we can do now, so I suppose I just have to accept it."

Linda thought for a moment the said "But you voted for the female government so you must have known this was coming. They said men needed to be controlled, and ballbusting is a perfect way. I know it is painful for a man, but it is necessary. I hope you can see that, Caleb. I was actually hoping you would approve of the change."

He signed "I know it is the right thing to do and I am pleased to hear it is passed, but I am just a bit worried about what it will be like. You know when I am ballbusted."

Linda smiled "Don't worry, I am sure you will be fine plus a mans testicles are designed to be kicked. For there size, they are very resilient and filled with nerves. The other nerves mean a man can feel intense pain for a long period without any essential body parts being hurt. If done correctly, it is safe and a perfect way to punish a man."

Linda leaned forward and picked up his right hand with both of hers and held them gently "It's ok Caleb, I understand. Besides, I have never ballbusting a man before, but I will need to learn. If you like we could, you know... Practice together?"

Caleb looked up and breathed in sharply "You mean you could kick my testicles."

Linda looked at him while still holding his hand "Sure, I think it would be good for both of us. I need to learn to kick, and you need to learn to take the pain. This way, when you face a real session, you will be ready. I think it would be a good idea."

Caleb thought about it "I don't think that's good, but not following female ballbusting request is breaking the law, I could get severe punishment, so We should do this can we start easy and build up?"

She smiled and said "Sure Caleb, we'll do a few easy kicks then I'll start to do them harder. I place soccer once a week, so my kicks should be on target and pretty hard. It would be interesting to see what kind of damage I can cause your testicles."

"Apparently these are the best types of shoes to use on a man's testicles. They are hard, so they have no give as they strike the testicles. Also, they are heavy, and the weight adds momentum to the kick. All this means simply more pain and testicle damage. So they are perfect."

With a little worry in his voice ", I suppose I will need to get used to these kinds of shoes. I know that to increase the effectiveness of the punishment, the testicle needs to be damaged. I reckon those shoes will cause a lot of damage when they are used on me. I read heavily shoes cause more bruising of the testicles."

"I think we should start. I hope you see this as a positive thing."

As he removed these trousers, he said: "I suppose I should get used to you seeing me naked."

He was then naked and stood before her. He later adopted the recommended position, which was for him to put his hands behind his back and stand with his legs apart. This made him feel very exposed but also as if ready to be punished. This is the way he will stand as a woman punishes him in the future, so he thought he needed to get used to it.

Linda ran her eye up and down his body. Very much enjoying the sight of a man's body presented to her like this. Her gaze quickly found his genitals. She saw his unerect penis pointing down and resting over the testicles. They were larger than average and were the focal point of this activity.


Linda felt powerful as she held his testicles. She felt as if she was 100 per cent in control of the situation and loved it. The man was hers to break.

She stepped back and stood in a position to begin inflicting pain.

"Ok, then. I think it is best if I just kick you as hard as I can. I do like you, but for now, I need to focus on causing as much damage as I can to your testicles. Caleb, are you ready to start?

"Yes, Linda."

She pulled her leg back as he watched. She then focused on his hanging testicles and launched her foot forward.

KICK!

"Ouuuuuuuch"

She felt her foot crash into his testicles and then send them flying off in his sac. She left powerful and prepared to kick again.

KICK!

"Ouuuuuuuuuch it hurts."

He felt a sharp, intense burst of pain as her shoe struck him. It was so painful, and the pain did not fade quickly. He had no idea how he would be able to take dozens of these.

KICK!

"OWWWW! Please"

She kicked him again and felt the force being transferred into his testicles, and that meant pain for him. She instantly loved ballbusting and wanted to make this last.

KICK!

"Ouuuuuch!"

Another well-placed kick. Linda felt proud of herself and also respected Caleb for his effort to take the pain. She pulled her leg back and put as much force as she could into it.

KICK!

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuch damn that hurts"

His left leg bent slightly before he quickly straightened it again.

Linda was breathing a bit heavier "Wow I can see how this can get tiring Caleb. How are your testicles feeling."

"They are still sore for your kicks... The pain lasts for a long time and just increases as the next one comes. I can take more if you like."

"I would hope you have only felt 5."

She swung her leg again.

KICK!

"Owww...."

KICK!

She saw he was tensing his muscles better to help him stay on his feet.

KICK!

He gritted his teeth at the pain as he felt her shoe strike. He felt the spot while his testicles take the impact and that part aches the most.

KICK!

“Owwwww”

She landed another one.

KICK!

"ARRRRRRRR! That was a hard one.

When she kicked him, her foot landed to the side, and all the force went onto his left testicle. She compressed it against his body for a moment before it shot off to the side.

She ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it behind her ears then said "That was great. I felt a ball being trapped and squeeze as it absorbed the impact. How did it feel?"

"it was a lot more painful....... You trapped my left testicle, and it took all the force. I can feel it really throbbing from the pain."

KICK!

She tried but did not trap one.

KICK!

"AAARRRRRR You got it"

She trapped his left testicle again, causing extra pain. Feeling it compress brought a tear to his eye.


KICK!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Ouch, you got that one... I felt it compress."

"That's great. I think I will do that for a while."

KICK!
KICK!
KICK!
KICK!
KICK!
KICK!
KICK!

He cries got louder as every time she managed to trap a testicle crushing it. In the end, his legs were shaking, but he took each kick. She walked forward and cupped his balls again. She slowly moved her finger through the soft skin of his sac inspecting the orbs. She looked carefully and noticed there were loads of red marks and they felt a little bigger. Like they had swelled. Linda was very pleased with herself and loved the feeling of power.

. His cock started to leak, and the pressure on his balls was increased. She began to stroke his cock, he was humping her hand and just when he was about to cum she let go. He grunted in pain and tried to hump the air to get the final touch.

She laughed...

She still had his balls in her hard then said: "I would like to squeeze your balls for a bit and then dig in my nails, ok."

She then extended the index finger on her other hand and placed the nail on the sac. She then pressed down, deforming the outside of the testicle. She pushed it deeper slowly as Caleb moved his head side to side and let out a cry.

"OWWWWW! Ouch no please."

She then slowly twisted the nail left then right while keeping it pressed into the testicle. She smiled as she saw him suffering and continued for about a minute...

Then she found a different spot on the testicle and repeated the procedure. She was pleased with how much pain he was feeling.
Again after a minute, she found a new spot and pushed her nail in.

He cried out "O God that hurts. What are you doing?"

"I am using my nail to probe you testicle then twisting it to cause more serious damage."

"O Linda it is. Can you please ease off a bit."

"NO!. No, I will not, and you should not ask that ever. If you ever question torture again, I will really damage your balls."

He leant his head back and felt the nail press in. She then twisted her nail as before, and this increased the pain. This time he felt like he wanted the pain, and it felt right. It was still pain, and he cried out, but he knew he should be suffering.

After a few minutes, she rotated the testicles and continued on parts that had not felt the nail. Deep she probed and then twisted. As she came to the end of his first testicle, she saw he had tears running down his face and was sobbing from the pain.

Looking at the suffering victim, she picked up his other testicle in one hand. Then he cried out as the nail was pushed into it. The torture of his first testicles hand taken over fifteen minutes, and so would this one.

He continued to cry as she tortured him. Even though the fist testicle had been put down, it was still causing him pain. He could not control himself and made no effort to hide his illness from her. She seemed to know how to apply maximum pain without causing to much damage. Her hands were as effective as any torture device he thought as the pain overwhelmed him.

She studded his testicles as she continued to probe them. She would find a new spot then press down on it. She could feel the testicle initially putting up resistance then denting inwards. Once her nail was in deep, it was later turned, this was when his cries were the loudest she had noticed.

Once she had finished his last ball, she picked them both up and inspected them. There were purple marks where the nail had pushed in, and they had swollen up quite a bit. Now they felt more massive from the swelling. Caleb's cries had lessened now, and he was breathing deeply.

She looked at him "How was that?"

She picked up his balls again to inspect them "Yeah I am. Seeing the damage, I have caused does please me. It feels great to hurt your balls, then it is rewarding to see what damage I have caused. Now I am going to standing on your testicles, It will cause a lot of damage."

Caleb laid back and remained still. Linda stood up and picked her handbag and pulled out a hair tie. She then gestured for Caleb to move closer to the desk, and he did as he was told. Next, she knelt down to wrap the hair tie around his testicles.

He gasped as she wrapped it around his sore balls. She wrapped it around three times, so it was pretty tight. Next, she grabbed a book off the desk and placed it between his legs. His testicles rested nicely on it and thought it would make an excellent crushing platform...

He leant back, staring up at the ceiling as the weight was slowly applied to his testicles. Gradually more and more as she pressed down with her foot.

"Ouuuuuuuuu"

He now felt a crushing pain in his testicles, as crushing that was slowly building. He opened his eye for a moment, looking up he saw the most beautiful pink panties

"ARRRRRRRRR"

The pain was worse now, the most he had ever felt. He could only watch as she continued his punishment. He saw her put her right hand out and rest against the desk before emptying his lungs.

'AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

He screamed out as she lifted her left foot off the floor. Then he realized her whole body was supported by his testicles. The crushing was unbearable, his flat balls hurt so much. He tossed his head side to side as Linda concentrated on her balance.

Linda looked down at him and thought "This is true power". She felt strong and in command. Then the growing sadistic side of her enjoyed his pain. She had no idea what his balls looked like but did not care. She did not care how destructive this was, and the torture was not going to end soon.

She became better at keeping her balance and was very entertained by the cries of the man below. After about two minutes of crushing, she stepped back. Then looking down, she saw he was still thrashing in pain. He calmed a little, but after about 20 seconds she stepped back on his testicles.

The man's cries of pain resumed as she continued the crush. After about a minute, she let go of the desk and moved her arms out to the side. She was then totally supported by his testicles, there was less than a centimeter of crushed flesh between her and the book. Every few seconds, she had to touch the desk to maintain balance but kept the weight on him.

With her arms out to the sides, she giggled at what fun this all was. Then looked down at him. This was a fair punishment, but she did not want to damage him too much. So after about three minutes of crushing, see stepped off.

Linda stood back and watched her victim continue to suffer.

She said in a firm voice "Keep your hands to your sides. You are not to touch your testicles, or you will face another crush. Now we will wait for the pain to lessen then we will talk"

He nodded but was still clearly in pain.

"O god it hurts, my future kids are gone."

"I know it is painful Caleb, but you have to take it."

After a minute, he calmed down. She knelt down to inspect his balls. They were now nearly twice the size of when they started and felt even more burdensome as she held them. She thought it was good to see the testicles this damaged.

"Now Caleb is your balls ok?"

"O god. That still hurt. Yes, I think they are ok. Crushing was so intense. I can feel sharp pain inside both balls. It really hurts."

"That' good to hear. That is the result of internal damage to your testicles. There is probably some bleeding which we should both be happy about. I wanted to damage them internally, so I'm pleased. Another good thing is internal damage takes longer to heal and hurts for at least a day or so."
Are happy with the damage to my testicles. Would you like to continue busting my testicles?"

She looked down at him smiling "It is good to see you are adapting to this so well and yes I would like to cause more damage to your testicles. I would like more pain and swelling of both testicles. I also would like to make internal bleeding more severe."

"I was going to make you stand and face more kicks, but they don't cause the serious damage I want u to be the father of my kids ."

"are you my girlfriend now ?" he asked.

Kick!
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!
She "what do you think."

They both kissed...
And then  she left the room
Caleb received a message on his phone
"I hope you enjoyed our time together, I certainly did. I know u won't be able to cum, so don't even try .sorry I am having my periods, so we can't have sex tonight but soon…….."

To be continued…..











































Comments

  1. This was my favorite story so far. Awesome job! I appreciated the more sadistic and detailed ballbusting. I hope to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment